RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Im a NOTTIII BABY

Mama is very angry with me... she say im very naughty...

Im not what... U see, i know papa loves me, so everytime when papa's home, i will sai nai and make papa play with me and hug me. I know he surely will come to me when i scream and cry, so thats my way of communicating with him. But mama is very very angry and scolds me for it.. Papa also got scolded.

I refuse to slp cause im not sleepy but mama say i need to if not i will lao gai.. but.. lao gai is the way of telling mama that im tired already ma... i where got naughty wor!

Today im 4 mths old!!


  1. My head is steady
  2. My gums are itchy and i like to use my finger to scratch my gums
  3. My hair is dropping too! (same as mama!!)
  4. I dont like to craddle carry and always want to push myself up
  5. I prefer to sit
  6. I like to grab everything and put in my mouth
  7. I am wearing luvable friends 3-6m rompers
  8. I am wearing Mamy Poko size M
  9. I like to be carried upright
  10. I dont like mittens and booties
  11. I like to be swaddled at home
  12. Best of all... IM STILL BREASTFED!
4 months old