RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My 4th Mth Vaccine and Check Up!

Hello aunties and uncles...

I just went for my 6in1 and rotavirus jab!

Weight: 6.77kg
Length: 62cm

Dr Keoy say im longer and weight is above average. I love Dr Keoy.. He even mentioned that i prefer jabs to oral vaccine! OF COZ! Rota vaccine taste bad! Dr Keoy is encouraging and gentle to me, thats why i prefer jabs!

Mama mentioned about my coughs and stuffy nose.. and was advised to vacuum the room and wash my laundry in water at 60 degrees C to kill the dust mites too. He say dust mites can also cause this on top of my sensitive nose.

Dr Keoy also asked mama if im sleeping thru the night.. and advised mama to drop my night feeds and jus feed more in the day to keep up with my weight. YAY! no more night feeds!

Last but not least, im an above average baby and i am progressing very well! THUMBS UP!

Oh ya, Dr Keoy ask mama to let me tummy time to train my flipping too.. oh no.. i hate tummy time.. boooooo

Oh ya, if u like to have a good PD like mine, u can visit Dr Keoy at

Novena Medical Centre
#10-02
63976960
Dr Keoy Soo Shin