RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5 mth Check up!

It's time again for my routine vaccines! this time.. its very all time hate! PNEUMOCOCCUS!

Weight: 7.4kg
Length: 64cm

Because i am stretching my feeds to 3 hourly sometimes 4.. and im dropping my night feeds, mama is worried that i will lose weight.. but PD commented.. "An average 6 mth old baby weighs 7kg, and your bb is weighing 7.4kg at 5 mths"

That left mama speechless.

Im having some small bums on my legs and Dr keoy said its due to sensitive skin. He asked "any family members has sensitive skin?"

That left mama speechless too! (HAHA)

Like what Dr Keoy said, i am starting to explore, see and hear. Not only that, i also want pple to play with me, talk to me and wants MORE attention. Mama totally agree! Cause i always pester her with me baby screams recently.

I like to sit up and stand even thou i cannot do it myself. So mama is really tired every time when i wake up. Oh, did i mentioned about my sleeping hours? I start to nap only an hour, 3 times a day and set in to my "real" sleep at 11pm or so.. So mama is starting to feel the strain!

Im a happy breast fed baby!!

Im starting semi solids on 1 Jan 2011!!