RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

HELLO!!!

Mama has been busy with my baby shower things and i am busy sending out invitations to all the uncle aunties too... My growth spurt is driving mama crazy too.. haha.. just as i got a routine set, a new routine comes in...

Now mama is just latching me one side per feed cause i will fall into deep sleep and its very hard to latch me on the other side. so im drinking for about 30 mins on that side... the other side is for the next feed and mama will pump out the unused side to keep the supply going. my capacity is huge!

Mama keep telling me that she want to give me to the bangali and let them feed me with roti prata... but that didnt scare me.. cause i know she wont bear to do that to me.. haha..

It's so hot that i dont like to swaddle liao.. not dun like la.. just feel hot and want to get out of it.. Everytime mama unswaddle me, my body is hot and red.. im having heat rash too.. so mama decide to unswaddle me on and off.. i am sleeping better that way!

Mama is also angry that i poo poo every time she changes my diapers.. Mama, i didnt do it on purpose la.. im on your TBF remember? Even thou mama wait for me to poo finish, i still got poo 10 mins after she changes.. and papa will laugh at her..

I start to feel more awake too..! Mama need some time to coax me to sleep, but when she show me her unused breast for latching, i will pretend to sleep.. hahaha!!

Mama sing song for me, talk to me and help me with my hiccups everyday.. Papa play with me, help mama and buy nice nice things for me.. Im so blessed!!