RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My hobby is to disturb my mama!!

Each time mama wants to sleep, i will make noise.. then she will wake up and peep at me.. she returns to bed and i make noise again! wahahaha.. she will always scold me siao char bor!

im having longer waking time liao! i want to play! but mama cannot tahan late nights anymore.. im waking up every 2-2.5 hours every morning and afternoons.. and after midnight, i will be waking up every 3 hourly for milk milk.. mama had to clear the rubbish and make sure i fall asleep before she can hit the bed but when shes asleep, its time for me to drink again.. but mama will always give me a smile everytime she sees me!

now, i like to sleep on my back too! but i will always make noises to ask mama to turn me left or right after some time. and i hate that chou chou.. i always push it away but mama always put it back.. i also like to kick blanket like papa and mama!!!

i know i know.. papa and mama loves me! i love them too! i jus pooed on mama hands when she was cleaning me up! instead of scolding me, mama laughed and she say she wished that papa was here to laugh together...

oh ya, papa went back to work liao. i miss him...

Pictures!!

12 July 2010 (Day 15)