RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I pee on my mom!!!

Ytd, mama bathe me.. and i peed on her! She still smile at me and say.. "nvm nvm... later mama clean" mama know i cannot control pee pee ma.. :)

Im going thru the 2nd growth spurt liao.. this is week 3 spurt, i drink more frequently and mama hardly have time to sleep liao. Sometimes i will whine and ask for bao bao.. mama will carry me and quickly put me back to cot, cause she scared i will fall in love with her hug! actually im in love with her hug liao.. wahahahha..

Papa had been very hardworking too.. besides working time, all the rest of his time is on helping mama and me... so poor thing.. not enough sleep because he kept snoring and mama keep asking him to sleep sideways so that he dun disturb me...

Mama is very heart pain cause the sunning for my jaundice has caused me to be super tanned.. like.. hei mei.. she hope i can be the fair me again soon... :(

i think we are all getting used to each other la. soon, i will grow up and grow out of all these.. we will soon get used to it de.. papa mama love me, i love them too.


Pictures!!


17 July 2010