RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2nd Visit to Dr Keoy

Mama and papa brought me to Dr Keoy today cause mama is worried about my jaundice.

PD say still got little bit and will normally take about 2 mths for total breastfeeding babies to recover totally.

Heat rash on my face: it will go off by itself and its a come and go thing, nothing to worry

Air in my stomach: PD ask mama to stop diary food totally cause i am reacting to the diary food and its normally the main cause for the wind inside my tummy.

My weight: im now 3.4kg compared to the last visit 2 weeks ago (2.745kg). PD say still a bit below target. By right at my age, i shud be arnd 4kg. Mama is determined to feed and feed and feed me. but PD say different child got diff time to pick up their weight, so its not really a big concern.

Sensitive nose: PD also say that i got blocking nose.. and ask mama if papa or mama have sensitive nose.. PAPA HAVE! i inherited this and papa got scolding from mama... haha..

Lying on tummy: PD suggested mama to put me on tummy time to get rid of the wind. althou i dont like it but it seems to help. so mama will allocate some time for tummy time every day :)

We went kiddy palace cause ah ma say full month must wear new clothes and i dont have. so mama went to buy just now and non slip mat for me for my tub bath. and also stock up the wipes.

Ytd, ah kim ah yi say full month jus cut a bit of hair at home, yi si yi si jiu hao, so today mama went to buy a pair of new scissors to cut my hair on my full mth.

This Sat is my party liao!!! but too bad, we didnt have the budget to invite a lot of pple. but still ok la, mama is too tired and hope all these will be over soon.

Mama is relieved that i am still not too bad. just need to pick up on my weight and no dairy food for mama. :)