RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I GOT HEAT RASH

and its all over my face... Mama everyday nag at my face but we can do nothing about it except to wait till it goes away.. :(

I also getting very naughty, i everyday wanna drink milk milk.. mama dont even have time to sleep.. althou mama dont complain but sometimes she will doze off beside me before i sleep.. i see her sleep, i also sleep with her.

These few nights, papa never sleep with us cause he snores very loudly and i keep waking up. so papa had to sleep outside... poor papa..

I stayed awake from 11am till 330pm and just fell asleep.. poor mama had to rush thru brushing her teeth, having lunch and washing laundry and had to make sure that i dun play until i turn everywhere since i am starting to turn left and right and trying to lift my head up...

after mama does everything, she will let me suckle for comfort, but i still dun wanna sleep today.. until my 330pm scheduled feed then i fell asleep at mama breast. finally mama can go and take a break, hang the clothes and keep clothes and clear my tub...

mama say, this week is my big day and sunday we had to go prayers and chor chor house.. i will try not to be too cranky due to the disrupted schedules...

no pictures cause mama say i have polka dot face.... :(

Pray hard i recover soon