RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Party

On Saturday, mama woke me up early to bathe me with flower water and prep me to pray ah tai.. After that, we went to ah ma house to pray kuan yim ma.. Ah ma also gave me a anklet and some clothes too! :) Mama and Papa were rushing to Civil Service Club to do the set up and we waited for guests to come...

Everyone were happy and eating and i also didnt have enough milk cause it was very hot and i was distracted. And i also never sleep long enough.. So i gave mama a bad time when we came home... lol..

Ytd, we went to chor chor house and went temple to pray also.. chor chor gave me 12 coloured threads and ang bao too... :)

Mama say...

At my 1 mth old i can...
- slightly lift head myself
- drinks for 30 - 40 mins each feed
- sleeps for 1.5hours - 2 hours (if no disturbance)
- can crawl to mama breast for milk when i lie on mama
- can sense papa arnd and wake up and look for him
- likes to stretch and make funny noises


25 July 2010 (28 days old)