RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I cut my finger lei..







Yesterday mama cut my nails.. accidentally cut me.. :( i was bleeding profusely and mama was at the verge of crying liao.. she very heart pain and keep scolding herself. But thank god, after some pressure, the blood stopped. Papa almost rushed home to check on me.. :) Papa and mama love me a lot... I love them too! 

Went to biao yi house to pray yi po ytd, they love me a lot too.. When i stepped into the house, they went to on air con for me and let me rest and change in biao yi room.. so i gladly smiled at their cameras cause i love them too!

Biao yi even brought mama to eat japanese food and drove us back with air con full blast.. i enjoyed it and slept throughout :) i even forgot to wake up to drink milk milk :)

26 July 2010 (29 days old) 
27 July 2010 (1 mth old)
the construction was very loud, so i cover my ears..