RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I PASS MY HEARING TEST~

Mama and Papa brought me to TMC for my re test yesterday.. i failed twice on my left ear when i did the test when i was a few days old.. PD say it might be because the fluid is not dried up yet.. so re test ytd.. Mama was so worried.. i overheard her saying that she very scared the test procedure is painful for me.. But mama also never get to see how they test... They waited at Level 5 and Missy Ann brought me to other place to test, Mama say, its the first time i left her and she felt lost without me... :)

But i came back in 10 mins, swaddled and sleeping.. Missy Ann say i pass the test.. :)

After that, Papa and Mama brought me to West Mall to visit Papa colleagues and went to Tom and Stephanie to buy some things... Mama used a nail clipper to cut my nails but she cut me instead... so mama decided to buy a scissors instead.. and i need to bind my tummy cause of my protruding belly button..

Ytd, i also tortured mama for 5 hours from 10pm.. cause i dont want to sleep.. Mama couldnt take it and scolded me.. :'( i cry, then mama hug me.. :) Mama say i very naughty, every night must have double shot of breast milk at 11pm feeding then will sleep if not i will fuss.. cause i hungry ma.. drink more can sleep longer ma.... mama dun understand... haha..

Im due for my 6 in 1 jab this mth, mama very scared i will get fever and fussy cause these is the "side effect" of the jab.. but without this jab, mama cannot bring me go pierce my ear la.. hahaha...

mama say, bring me go pierce ear when im 6 mths old at a clinic cause clinic is safer esp for babies... mama say, if i dun pierce when im young, next time older, i wont want to pierce and will cry and cry.. :) (papa shake head)

HAHA

Bye bye auntie and uncle!