RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Light Sleeper..

Ever since i got frightened by the continuous shouting from my neighbour, i start to wake up easily.. and im very scared to hear my neighbour's voice... Mama is very upset but theres no remedy to this but she jus gotta bear with it.. i will jump in my sleep even with the bean bag.. and i will wake up and stare at the ceiling...

Mama is very angry with the neighbour and very tired from keeping me secure... even with swaddle i will grunt and make noises while sleeping... :(

I can wear more clothes now! i can also fit into the nepia newborn size diapers too!! it was too big for me at first... but now, its jus nice :)

I suckle fast now, and i only latch for 10-15mins and i feel full liao.. not like the past when i will suckle for 20 mins.. mama was worried at first but realise that its normal as i grow up liao.. i can suckle harder liao.. :)

Mama say, we cannot go out too late and too often for this whole mth... boo hoo... but papa and mama gg to bring me to ah ma house this friday :) yay!! can see ah ma liao!!