RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I think im growing up

FINALLY..!! i got some clothes which i cannot wear anymore!! That means im growing up!! :)))) I am very naughty nowadays, i will make noises and cranky and make mama cannot rest. Poor papa and mama had to pacify me so that i dont wake everyone up in the middle of the night...

No longer like the past, i now cry whenever im not happy with some things. I fuss over things and i know how to push things that i dont like away.

I can lift my head up longer and i will kick and kick more... I drink more too! I like to make the eh eh eh sound too..

I love to sit in my ergo carrier and i love to sleep in mama's arms..

Oh ya, i got a lot of friends! I got minnie mouse, bees, butterfly, caterpiilar and my bear bear rattle! those can make me smile and keep me happy!!

This weekend, i will be going to see Glenda jie jie and Giselle mei mei at their full month party! Im so excited!

39 Days Old
49 Days Old
43 Days Old
48 Days Old