RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I am having sleepless nights

Mama say.. im a pang tang kid... pple burn incense paper will wake me up.. i went to Giselle's full month and came home crying non stop.. Its been 3 nights of battling with mama.. Mama say shes dying soon.. haha...

I can lift my head up longer now.. I love to bathe and soaking me in water can make me stop crying too! Mama say my belly button wont go down, so she bind for me, but its soooo hot and i dont like it at all.

I know how to play with myself and fall asleep by myself. But there are sometimes when i want to be carried by mama. Papa can never make me sleep cause i love to play with him! :)

This friday, i will be going for my 6in1.. heard that i will have fever after that. So mama bought fever patch and thermometer for me liao... we are all ready for the jab!

Finally, i got clothes that i cannot wear anymore.. they look like bikini on me! haha.. flashing my little tummy.. I also dunno why papa and mama always laugh when they see me stretching in my little clothes...

Soon, mama is not gg to let me wear my mittens cause she wants me to train my sense of touch. So mama have to cut my nails everytime cause she say later scratch my face, i wont be chio anymore... haha...

Papa promise that we will go celebrate Christmas this year together but dunno if he got work or not.. but by then, i will be 6 months old! Then i can see the beautiful lightings and nice xmas songs! Cant wait till then!!