RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama & Papa say... Im their everything


I was out to see the world earlier than expected... Mama say, it was tough delivering me.. she had to go and operate to get me out and went thru 16 hours of pain before that... But mama say, when she saw me, she knew i was her everything

Papa was always with me and learning from mama how to take care of me.. Althou i am quite insecure when he carries but it seems like he is getting better and better each day.. :) Papa will make me wake up for my feeds and mama will make sure i drink enough milk.

We are one family and we love each other very much...

  • I was born on 27 June 2010 at midnight
  • Dr Lawrence Ang delivered me at TMC via c-sect GA
  • Birth Weight : 2.6kg
  • Length : 47cm
  • Head Circumference : 34cm
My name is Celeste Loh Yun Ting (Luo Wan Ting) 罗婉庭
Papa took this picture of me when the nurse carried me to the nursery and mommy still sleeping in the operation theater...




















Everyone say i look like papa.. but mama say, i sometimes look like papa and sometimes i look like mama.. haha...

I am now on total breastfeeding and my mama is working hard day and night to make sure i have enough milk milk cause i got a mild jaundice.. I hope i get well soon!