RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6 days old...

Mommy is having a battle with me every midnight..

First i will poo, then mommy will wait a while then change me.. while waiting, she latches me too.. but i am a clean person.. i wont drink unless im cleaned up... so mommy changed me and i continue to latch..

After 10 mins, i have tummy ache again, then i poo again.. mommy did the same thing, she waited and changed me.. latched again but it wasnt sucessful even thou im clean.. cause i poo again! mommy got angry.. but after the 3rd change, i latched on one breast for 20 mins but the other for 10 mins...

Mommy say, at least must have one breast that is latched for at least 20 mins.. now mommy is massaging her breast cause its so engorged and im sound asleep waiting for my next feed!

Oh ya, today papa say he will bring me go gai gai.. then mommy tell me i will be seeing my PD and go ica to make my birth cert... now mommy is very stress cause this is her first time going out with me and her first time going to nurse me in public...

30 June 2010 Pictures!

Fang Ah Yi say never see me open eyes before.. so mommy took these pictures right before i nurse.. cause i am most alert ma.. but i still gave her the half past 6 look.. cute??