RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1st PD Check Up

Mama and Papa brought me to Dr Koey for check up at novena medical centre today...
Dr say i still got jaundice but will be alright after 1 - 2 weeks..
Im now weighing at 2.745kg which is a 300g increment after i got discharged
Dr also gave me powder to apply on my cord and next check up with be for the 6 in 1 jab in 3 months' time. Mama is thinking if she should bring me to the polyclinic to do instead.

After that, we went to ica to do my birth cert and CDA and baby bonus.. Mama got her first test with me in public for breast feeding. And i managed to drink some milk after 2 tries with the nursing cover.. There were other baby friends with me also nursing with their mummies...

I was sound asleep all the way to Jurong Safra to get Papa Safra's card done so that we can make booking for my full month party. Hope we get it so that i can party all night long!

Now im home and still asleep..

Oh ya, i also sat on my new stroller and its very comfortable that i was sleeping all the way with it. Poor Papa had to manage my stroller when we are not using it, but thank god it is easy to open and close.

Im officially Celeste Loh!

2 July 2010 Pictures : Where am i running to?!