RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Umblical Cord Dropped Liao!

Mama and papa are very worried about my cord cause the diapers keep touching it and its very difficult to bao diapers for me without touching the cord.. The PD got give us powder to put and it very effective! 3 days drop liao.. now mama still putting the powder to dry up the "wound".. :)

During my midnight feed, mama change diapers for me.. then suddenly it dropped.. mama thought she is the one who cause it.. then realised that its dried up :)

I very naughty these few days and mama's milk milk breast is not working well.. so much milk inside and will make my clothes wet and face wet too.. but now, its better already...

Right now, i am on 2 hourly feed in the 9am- 9pm and night time i will be on demand feeding cause mama is quite tired and she got not enough rest. and soon papa will return to work, so mama gotta get this routine right cause she dun wan to make papa tired from all the helping out in the nights.

04 July 2010 - 05 July 2010 Pictures!!

05 July 2010





















04 July 2010