RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Im a Happy Baby

Today, mama and papa brought me to michelle auntie wedding! Im so blessed with so many uncles and aunties taking care of me.. heard from mama, they are very experienced and even taught mama some tips... i also met up with my mama's 9th jim po whom mama ask me to call her chor chor... she told mama that she bf all her children and never fed FM before. she is very supportive of mama bfing me! Mama felt sooo relieved that finally theres one senior who didnt ask her to feed me FM :)

i was a sleepy baby but everyone cant wait for carry me to sleep :)

I went swimming last friday too... papa n mama looked so happy watching me swim.. but i was very upset when mama carried me up and i started crying... mama promise to bring me back to swim again...

As of today, i can...

  • recognise my room (i only want to sleep in my own room)
  • see papa as FUN and mama as SLEEP AND FOOD (when im tired in papa arms, i will make noise cause i jus wont sleep in his arms. i wan mama carry then can sleep)
  • lift my head higher
  • kick my legs in the tub
  • love papa to rub ru yi oil for me
  • wear S size mamy poko diapers
  • be more alert in the day 
  • use my hands to hit mama till she wakes up to feed me in the nights
  • stand with mama's hands under my armpit
  • wear 0-3m clothings (yay! no more newborn size)
  • smile at anything i find funny
  • imitate sounds and hand movements (but not pro yet)