RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

More Alert, More Lao Gai

I love to look at things now! i will stay up jus to explore every corner of my room... when mama pats me to sleep in craddle carry, i will always make noise and demand her to carry me  upright so that i can see things... the more i see, the more alert i get!

that explains why i didnt nap AT ALL ytd... and because im tired, i kept crying and crying and crying... mama didnt even have time to shower till 11pm! Finally i slept for 5 hours then mama wake me up for a dreamfeed and i slept from 2am to 7am... mama almost wanted to put me in the cupboard when it seems like i can continue to stay awake for the next 3 days...!! haha....

im finally off my mittens, that also means that mama had to cut my nails... but... its still sharp and i scratch my face everytime... :)

Now, i will smile when pple smile at me.. cry when strangers carry me... im still having sensitive nose and mama is praying hard that i get well soon...

since i am getting more alert.. and mama dun wanna keep carrying me.. she is going to buy a 2nd hand bumbo seat so that i can sit inside and she can hang the clothes out or do some housework while i sit there and watch...

outings are getting more frequent now but mama is limiting my outings for 5 hours and below cause over stimulation will make an angry mama... haha.. unless with papa, then we can go out longer cause family bonding is very precious..

next month is papa birthday... what shall we get for papa for his bd present??

P.s: mama jus got her iphone4 jus because she wans to download the baby flash cards, stories and music for me :) im still learning to watch but it definitely caught my attention :)

11 sept 2010- 2.5 months
Smilezzz
I love minnie!!
I also enjoy the cot mobile
cheeky!!