RSS
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama say im very gao zeh

I very gao zeh.. everything also cannot.. a bit only i get cranky... Mama buay tahan me.. everytime she will scold me then kiss me.. haha.. she dunno to love me or to be angry with me...

I got a lot of clothes cannot wear liao lor... but the bigger size also too big for me.. so im not here nor there... im no longer wearing mamy poko nb size.. now, im wearing S size liao! yay!!

I love to baby talk now
I will jump and make noise when i see mama while im in papa arms
I want mama to make me sleep
I can lift my head longer liao
I will smile and smile whenever i see pple smiling at me
I still dont like to drink from bottle

This month is a busy month.... :) Gatherings and gatherings...

Mama and Papa bringing me for baby swimming at PS this month too! Yay!!